Includes additional low light lens.
Our Blaze combines all features you have ever wished for with top-notch quality: It comes with a polarized lightweight lens with 100% UV protection and an extra low light lens for whiteouts.
Thanks to the Magnetic Rapid Exchange System, the lens can be exchanged with one click only. Super potent rare earth magnets cater for the strong link between lens and frame.
The double-layer lens is highly impact resistant, offers superior polarization clarity and an extra wide field-of-vision.
The comfortable, flexible goggle comes with an anti-slip helmet strap, a hard-shell EVA protection-case, a spare lens pouch and a cleaning cloth.
- TAC Polarized magnetic polycarbonate lens with complete Revo coating: The TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose) technology polarized lightweight lens with Revo multicolor coating is highly impact resistant and offers superior visual and polarization clarity
- Magnetic Rapid Exchange System: Exchange the lens with one click only and rely on the adhesive force of the super strong rare earth magnets
- Lens Cat. S3 VLT 11 %: High protection level with a filtration barrier of 89 % and 100 % UV protection up to 400 nanometers, suitable for high altitudes and optimal visual comfort for every day
- Dual Lens Technology: An air pocket between the inner and outer lens prevents condensation building and maintains excellent visibility – no matter how challenging the conditions are
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog lens coatings: counteracts scratches, fogging and grease residues
- Anti-distortion cylindrical lenses: Wide field-of-vision in both axis makes far leaning forward for snowboarders obsolete
- Flexible TPU frame with Triple Layer Comfort Foam and magnets for quick exchange and precise engagement: Excellent comfort and seal around the eyes
- Digital printed strap with rubberized VU Logo: Anti-slip silicone layer ensures optimum grip on the helmet
Spare lenses can be purchased directly through us at 69 EUR/CHF for prime and 59 EUR/CHF for low light – please send us email or use the contact form